- RSS Channel Showcase 9442870
- RSS Channel Showcase 2474481
- RSS Channel Showcase 7550129
- RSS Channel Showcase 9561207
Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--21:25: _‘Kiss Me Kate’ come...
- 05/09/17--21:26: _At 91, Sally Berger...
- 05/16/17--19:26: _Memphis meets Missi...
- 05/16/17--19:27: _Middletown Art grou...
- 05/24/17--07:19: _Falcon show is all ...
- 05/24/17--07:20: _Orange Hall Gallery...
- 05/09/17--21:25: ‘Kiss Me Kate’ comes to Rhinebeck
- 05/09/17--21:26: At 91, Sally Berger continues to paint
- 05/16/17--19:26: Memphis meets Mississippi in Marlboro
- 05/16/17--19:27: Middletown Art group presents spring show
- 05/24/17--07:19: Falcon show is all about Elvis
- 05/24/17--07:20: Orange Hall Gallery hosts memorial show
The magic of a Cole Porter music is now on stage at the Center for Performing Arts in Rhinebeck. Kiss Me Kate, Cole Porter’s dazzling Tony Award-winning Broadway musical features such hits as “So in Love,” “Too Darn Hot,” “Why Can’t You Behave?,” “Another Openin’, Another Show,” and many, many more. When a divorced couple […]
Reflection is the title of the 15-piece solo exhibit by Sally Berger. She chose that title as the paintings reflect her positive view “inspired by the beautiful area where she resides.” The show will be on view in Orange Hall Gallery Fringe through June 15, with a reception on Sunday, May 21 from 1 to […]
Shannon McNally’s blues-Americana return, Black Irish will make you dance, break your heart, and save your soul. The album was recorded in Nashville, but its distinctive sense of place lies 210 miles west, where Memphis meets Mississippi. The primary colors of American music are black and white, and Black Irish displays that hybrid in many […]
The Middletown Art Group [MAG] continues its celebration into its seventh decade of being an active, creative organization with the Middletown Art Group 2017 Members’ Spring Exhibition. Diversity in membership, technique, and concept are exemplified through the various media by the 80 pieces in the show: oil, acrylic, pastel, encaustic, watercolor, tempera, mixed media, photography, […]
Rex Fowler of renowned folk/rock duo Aztec Two-Step will celebrate Elvis Aaron Presley with his unique show, All About Elvis at The Falcon, 1348 Route 9W Marlboro, on Thursday, May 25, at 7 p.m. The evening features a lively concert of Elvis’ early RCA and SUN Records classics featuring Rexand the Rockabilly Kings. Fowler’s “All […]
A memorial show honoring artists: Mickie MacMillan, Eugenia Mitchell, Walter Bill is presently on view in Orange Hall Gallery Loft through June 15. The most often medium used by all three artists was watercolor. However, interestingly, each family included paintings in other media when asked to lend some for this exhibit. Mickie MacMillan also painted […]